Biggest Loser updates, please

Options
2»

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I almost cried myself last night. It was very emotional for me.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was really disappointed in Bob last night - his role is to build these people up - not weigh them down! It is so typical of many of us who are obese to feel responsible for the feelings of those around us - at least I know it has been one of my issues in the past - and I just felt so bad for the contestants who ultimately had no say in what happened - but who seemed to feel so horrible for the way Bob was feeling?!?! It was very selfish of him to further milk their already fragile emotions.... I am anxious for tonight and I hope some of the contestants talk about Bob's reaction so we can see where they stand.:drinker:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Yeah, I'm boycotting Biggest Loser from my tv schedule tonight. I don't want to see Bob cry again's replays. iccccccccccccck!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i feel bad that the teams got split up and changed around, but I can't help but wonder...how much of Bob's outburst was because his strategy had been ruined? Even tonight he said "The black team is a strong team because most of them were my players and I made them strong." I'm sure some of his emotion was about a personal connection he made with those people, but Bob ALWAYS plays the game it seems...and I'm wondering if part of his breakdown was because he knew that he had trained those people hard and now they are working against him...
  • heal4444
    Options
    Not watching B.L tonight boycotting it b/c of Bob.

Bob should not think of himself and only think of those on the show not as his trainees or Jillian's trainees not as Blue team or Black team or red team or pink team or green team or yellow team or whatever.

He should think of them as fragile human beings only!! Who have already gone thru hell b/c of their weight and willing to go thru hell now to live a healthy life. They've already gone thru many yrs of being shunned by the thin, the slim, the naturally fit and now, they're being traumatized by this so called trainer in Bob.

Do they really need to be shunned, to be emotionally abused liked that by their trainer??

Selfish man. It's all about him. Seriously, I like to hear what he has to say at the finale about last wks's episode.

boohoo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh "My name is Bob and I'll cry when I want to b/c they're ruining my parte!" :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm not entirely blaming Bob, the whole thing was so contrived that I think he must have been instructed to do that from the show. Big Drama = Big Ratings, but regardless, I'm going for Jillian's team.
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I was flipping back and forth between BL and American Idol and I didn't see who was voted off!!! Anyone see it?:tongue:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    They didn't vote anyone off. It was only one hour and the second hour is tonight. I'm not sure why.
  • jhacker
    Options
    I already saw tonight's show. They were about to vote someone off!! Anyone see it??:happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I think that Ron should have gone home if the team wants to have enough loss to not be in the same boat again next week. I won't say who got voted off - don't want to spoil it for west coast.
  • jhacker
    Options
    UGH!! You're killing me!:grumble:
    But I understand. Didn't think about that!:flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    i feel bad that the teams got split up and changed around, but I can't help but wonder...how much of Bob's outburst was because his strategy had been ruined? Even tonight he said "The black team is a strong team because most of them were my players and I made them strong." I'm sure some of his emotion was about a personal connection he made with those people, but Bob ALWAYS plays the game it seems...and I'm wondering if part of his breakdown was because he knew that he had trained those people hard and now they are working against him...

I totally agree! And tonight, when his former team members did well, he seemed pi**ed off instead of happy for them and their progress. :grumble: He has fallen far in my eyes. Go Black!!
  • heal4444
    Options
    I am so glad I did not watch tonight.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I missed it too, what happened?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Not sure why they made the decision they did...(I'd opt to keep the biggest weight loser) but....

Everyone is so darn likeable! Bring back Vicki & Heba! :laugh:
  • heal4444
    Options
    Heba, Vicky...eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

I miss contestants like Dr. Jeff and Pete from Season 2.

2 class acts!!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I think that Ron should have gone home if the team wants to have enough loss to not be in the same boat again next week. I won't say who got voted off - don't want to spoil it for west coast.

Thank you:heart::flowerforyou:

Now that we've all seen it....

What a rip sending Dane home! That was so lame. Ron should have been sent home for sure.:grumble: