Strong curves

Options
Anyone that follows strong curves, do you do all the exercises listed or do you switch it up? Do some of them today and the rest another day? Explain what you do, please.

Replies

• mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    The program is broken up into days with the lifts for that day. It's 6 or 7 exercises per day. You complete each day.
  • rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    mmapags wrote: »
    The program is broken up into days with the lifts for that day. It's 6 or 7 exercises per day. You complete each day.

Okay I read some of it but skipped to the exercises mainly. I’ll read it all. Give it a try!
  • Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I do SC.

It's split up in days.
    I tend to follow day A-B-cardio-A-C-cardio-active rest. Which makes seven days in total.

I follow the complete warm up, the eight exercises given and I add two depending on how I feel. Takes me about 90 minutes on lifting days and 30 minutes on cardio days.

Good luck.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I followed the program and switched every four weeks as indicated in the book (weeks 1-4, 5-8, 9-12). I typically did it 3x per week but sometimes would repeat session A for 4x per week. I didn't complete all the ab/core exercises at the end of the session, I would pick one usually since I found it too much for me. Otherwise I followed as written.
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    Options
    I followed it as written unless I ran out of time. Then I might skip one exercise or move it to the next session