Replies

• vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    That’s very informative.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    I had just noticed the 7 effective tips to lose theigh fat thread...
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    1 be in a calorie deficit
    2 be in a calorie deficit
    3 be in a calorie deficit
    4 be in a calorie deficit
    5 be in a calorie deficit
    6 be in a calorie deficit
    7 be in a calorie deficit

What happens if I can only do one of those things?
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    When is your book coming out?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    When is your book coming out?

pyu1456xekb6.jpeg
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Finally, the secret is revealed! Am I getting a set of ginzu knives with those magic pills you're sending me? 😆
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,174 Member
    Options
    How's the recovery going, @NorthCascades ? Cabin fever much? ;)
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    @AnnPT77 the cabin fever is driving me nuts. And the rains came early this year, I can't even sit in the sun. 🤕
  • AnnPT77
    Options
    @AnnPT77 the cabin fever is driving me nuts. And the rains came early this year, I can't even sit in the sun. 🤕

{{{Hugs!}}} (sometimes the hug reaction is not enough)

If it were me, I'd be turning to misbegotten arts and crafts projects. Do you know how to knit (or something)? Do you want to learn? :grimace:
  • NorthCascades
    Options
    I'd actually like to learn to sew. I like having good clothes. 🙂 I had a friend who used to cut the arms off of cashmere sweaters, sew elastic in, and give let warmers for Xmas.

I'm getting ready to turn a couple of old ropes into rugs. 🧗

On the bright side, I'm healing. The first few nights I tried to sleep upright in a chair because laying on my rib hurt too much. It's not 100% but of my feet and ankles were even this recovered I would be so happy. I'm pretty sure I'll get there.
  • AnnPT77
    Options
    I'd actually like to learn to sew. I like having good clothes. 🙂 I had a friend who used to cut the arms off of cashmere sweaters, sew elastic in, and give let warmers for Xmas.

I'm getting ready to turn a couple of old ropes into rugs. 🧗

On the bright side, I'm healing. The first few nights I tried to sleep upright in a chair because laying on my rib hurt too much. It's not 100% but of my feet and ankles were even this recovered I would be so happy. I'm pretty sure I'll get there.

You can learn to sew. It's pretty easy, just very detail-oriented and a little technical. You'd maybe like sewing machines: As technical as bicycles these days, though along different dimensions; you could lose yourself in tech research for a while. ;)

Glad you're healing. (It's always frustratingly slow.) I know you'll get there. :)