lypossage & massage to reduce fat

Options
Hey guys

Anyone found that massaging their fatty bits helps to reduce them??

I know it helps prevent build up of fat in areas (for instance look where your knickers sit everyday on your hips, theres always an indent and for men... look at their ankles where their socks rub!) Knickers sit there for hours and hours... so i guess its a matter of constant rubbing for those areas (I know i wear knickers to bed so its a 24hour massage!)

But do you think that massaging our love handles daily works in the fight to reduce their size?

Replies

• laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    No I don't. If that were the case my wife's boob would be really small by now. LOL J/K.

Seriously...not sure. It will be interesting to hear replies.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    cutting fat out of ur diet helps get rid of fat:smile:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    if that really helped nobody would need to diet, they could just wear tight clothes....
  • chels1605
    chels1605 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    if that really helped nobody would need to diet, they could just wear tight clothes....

In theory - yes but that would be wearing gok wans non stop every day, 24hours a day for the rest of your life.... not very pratical lol...
  • im2spooky4u
    im2spooky4u Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Massaging doesn't reduce it, it just makes the fat easier to be removed through exercise. It kinda loosens it up inside and gets the blood flowing so it's easier for the body to fight & flush it when exercising.
  • ericapledger
    ericapledger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Masage actually does affect your body like exercise does....It would however take alot of massaging to have the same effect. Either way massage is awesome for all systems of the body.
  • girl08er
    girl08er Posts: 14
    Options
    i know this topic is kind of old now, but i would like to say that i have been "lypossaging" my belly, waist, and inner thighs for the past month every other night at least and it has made a very noticeable difference. My thighs have always toughed no matter what I do, and with the massage they don't unless my feet are less than shoulder width apart(and I intend to keep doing it until I reach my goal weight). I will say this, however, that it is mostly due to exercise that the fat does actually go away afterwords. The massage softens it and loosens it from the cells which then makes it shed much faster when you exercise and flush it with water.

And to the guy who mentioned his wife's boobs, lol actually breast massage usually makes the breasts bigger, not smaller, because it stimulates hormone production and circulation to the area. I think that's the only reason I've stayed a 32e/f this whole time that I've been shrinking elsewhere lol.