I need a motivation buddy !

Options
Lately I’ve started binge eating :(
Life has been stressing me out 😢
Eating sugar relaxes me and I’ve been eating unhealthy for the last few days . It makes me feel good for the moment , but not after I’m done binging , I feel bloated and crap .

I need someone , to motivate me , and stop me from binge eating , and I’ll do the same for them in return !
Please help me !

Replies

• TryingAgain521
    TryingAgain521 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Motivation comes from within... find your 'why' and keep it out in front of you every day and you can get past the tough times.

I just came back (again!) and doing pretty good so far. This time it's for real!

Stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great! 😃
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    More than motivation, it sounds like you need an alternative method of stress relief. In my judgement, success in weight loss/fitness comes down to habit, structured discipline, and ruthless, boring execution of the basics. Rather than look for exterior motivation to overcome obstacles, introspectively examine the cause of them and refine your processes to mitigate, remove, or circumvent them.
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm a binge eater here. You can add me.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I used to struggle big time with binge eating. I tried to find my triggers and eliminate them. No junk in the house, no sitting in front of the tv after 7. When crap happens in life, i make myself go to the gym. It's hard but you can change your responses
  • Chibilove
    Chibilove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need a motivation/accountability partner. Anyone can add me. I see how big ive gotten and i hate it but i just cant do what i jave to do. I planned everything out i just still cant seem to motivate myself to workout.
  • Chibilove
    Chibilove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lately I’ve started binge eating :(
    Life has been stressing me out 😢
    Eating sugar relaxes me and I’ve been eating unhealthy for the last few days . It makes me feel good for the moment , but not after I’m done binging , I feel bloated and crap .

I need someone , to motivate me , and stop me from binge eating , and I’ll do the same for them in return !
    Please help me !

I was doing a lot of binge eating as well. When i started making plans. Meals plans that would be easy. Grocery lists. It helped me to focus on that