Netflix

Options

Replies

• _Emily1108
    _Emily1108 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Mindhunter - it's good!

I haven’t watched that yet but I’m really behind on Netflix lately I’ve been really hooked on a podcast but I will have to check it out sometime
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    mindhunter is freaking amazing.

i'll also second 13 sins. better than i expected.
  • _Emily1108
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    mindhunter is freaking amazing.

i'll also second 13 sins. better than i expected.

I’ll definitely have to watch mind hunter but what is 13 sins?
  • thanos5
    Options
    13 sins, in a nutshell, is about a guy that has to do increasingly disturbing things to earn money. a bit like 'would you rather'.
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    total brain-candy

it's like Narcos 'lite' .....

64bd54a9b16cebafc025669d40102a00.jpg

YAAAS!!! And eye candy (James ;))
  • _Emily1108
    Options
    13 sins, in a nutshell, is about a guy that has to do increasingly disturbing things to earn money. a bit like 'would you rather'.

Oh ok
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I’m watching cable girls. If you can get over the fact that the voice and video are not synched up then it’s enjoyable.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    5d6ffe267e07d.image.jpg
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Just finished Unbelievable. It's an 8 episode series. So good! Think Law and Order SVU type stuff. Based on an actual case.
  • thanos5
    Options
    oh i forgot about Dark. i prefer the original german with subtitles over the english dub (drives me f'in nuts when the mouths don't match the words), but man what a mindf*ck that show is. i rewatched both seasons twice.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »
    Just finished Unbelievable. It's an 8 episode series. So good! Think Law and Order SVU type stuff. Based on an actual case.

I binge watched this yesterday. It was utterly disturbing but at least it ended the best it could.
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Another Life - An alien intelligence space travel type movie but not like the typical cheesy ones. It’s suspenseful, easy to follow and attention grabbing, I recommend it!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Tall girl, it was cute
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    @imago Thank you for the recommendation! I just finished it and it was pretty good.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    @imago Thank you for the recommendation! I just finished it and it was pretty good.

awesome. i watched another one last night that was pretty good too- "Await Further Instructions"- it's like a horror/sci fi movie. hard to explain the premise really without spoiling things so it's best to just go in blind i think.
  • savannahs21
    Options
    I watched that! I thought it was ok.
  • savannahs21
    Options
    Just watched Kristy. Great movie, wasn't sure i was going to like it based on the first 10 minutes but im glad i finished it.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    oh i forgot about Dark. i prefer the original german with subtitles over the english dub (drives me f'in nuts when the mouths don't match the words), but man what a mindf*ck that show is. i rewatched both seasons twice.

Oh ugh, the English dub on that is UNWATCHABLE. Downside is that unless you're fluent in German, you REALLY have to pay attention to every little detail in the show or you get lost fast.
  • thanos5
    Options

Oh ugh, the English dub on that is UNWATCHABLE. Downside is that unless you're fluent in German, you REALLY have to pay attention to every little detail in the show or you get lost fast.

for sure! i couldn't even glance at my phone. i spent lots of time on the web looking up family trees and such after season 2.
  • thanos5
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

awesome. i watched another one last night that was pretty good too- "Await Further Instructions"- it's like a horror/sci fi movie. hard to explain the premise really without spoiling things so it's best to just go in blind i think.

heh the dad in that movie was nuts. i enjoyed it more than i should have, considering how it turned out.