MFP entries ?? Where did they go

Options
When I go to search for food or under Restaurant if I pull up a restaurant it only give me about five option and when I go to thirds it doesn’t list anything do you know how I can get it back?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    I don't understand what you are saying...what is "thirds"? What is "under Restaurant"?
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I was using my voice recorder. When I go to restaurants, and search for food... instance Buffalo Wild Wings, only 3-4 good items pop
    Up. When I go to search under restaurants for food nothing pops up. I use to get their whole menu.... it’s happening on all my restaurants I put in.

I don't understand what you are saying...what is "thirds"? What is "under Restaurant"?

• cmriverside
    Options
    On an App? I use the web version and when I type in Buffalo Wild Wings, I get 100 or so BWW foods
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yes on my phone

On an App? I use the web version and when I type in Buffalo Wild Wings, I get 100 or so BWW foods

• moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I have only been using it for a little over a week, but I know mine has been glitchy the last couple of days... both phone and computer. At one point it wasn’t responding at all saying the site was down for maintenance. I had trouble entering in stuff from Chipotle yesterday so I am thinking there’s a bug to be worked out? (I thought it was just me and still trying to figure out the system).
  • cmriverside
    Options
    The site is really glitchy. I can't add food from meals or recipes, or from MY FOODS, only from my recents list.

It's just a big mess.

I hope you figure out a way around it.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    On the web version I can add from everywhere except "My Meals".

I no longer post to my diary on a daily basis except when I need to spot check macro/micros. I just use a handwritten food log. I do still use the recipe builder to figure out the calories in a new recipe.