What I want right now

2»

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,959 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I've had a roast beef craving lately (from Subway actually but I'm antsy about biting into a sandwich from there right now) and my boss just ordered food from one of our client's that owns a pizza place and now I'm getting a roast beef sandwich from there (still won't bite into it tho). :)

Why not?? Roast beef is pretty healthy/low calorie.

Oh definitely! But the last time I bit into a sandwich my tooth came out with it.

I'd planned on picking at the roast beef but actually did end up eating the sandwich. The whole very "he got me the bigger sized, loaded sandwich because he doesn't think like an mfper" size.

It was good tho! :)

Have you considered seeing a dentist? Human teeth should be able to handle a little bread and meat.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    I've had a roast beef craving lately (from Subway actually but I'm antsy about biting into a sandwich from there right now) and my boss just ordered food from one of our client's that owns a pizza place and now I'm getting a roast beef sandwich from there (still won't bite into it tho). :)

Oh definitely! But the last time I bit into a sandwich my tooth came out with it.

I'd planned on picking at the roast beef but actually did end up eating the sandwich. The whole very "he got me the bigger sized, loaded sandwich because he doesn't think like an mfper" size.

Have you considered seeing a dentist? Human teeth should be able to handle a little bread and meat.

$30,000 later...so far...yes. :) This wasn't a one time thing. I'm in the midst of getting implants (which is probably why I could bite into it).
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    A hamburger with bacon but I cannot eat either due to my boss aka tummy. I also want ice cream and cupcakes
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,959 Member

$30,000 later...so far...yes. :) This wasn't a one time thing. I'm in the midst of getting implants (which is probably why I could bite into it).

So sorry.

Well, there's no law against using a knife and fork to eat a sandwich. And these days, with all the low-carbing, I doubt anybody would think anything of it you removed the top slice of bread or top half of the roll/bun.
  • glassyo

So sorry.

Well, there's no law against using a knife and fork to eat a sandwich. And these days, with all the low-carbing, I doubt anybody would think anything of it you removed the top slice of bread or top half of the roll/bun.

You know what's sad? Eating pizza with a knife and fork. So. So. Sad.

:)
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    Peanuts, specifically Five Guys roasted Peanuts.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

So sorry.

I eat pizza with a fork...
  • glassyo

So sorry.

I eat pizza with a fork...

Oooops. Gotta jet off to the orthopedist! o:)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    STEAK!!
    That is all.

My favorite cuts of steak are fatty ones, but I only have 100 g (3.5 oz) or less at a time, and not frequently, so it's not a problem.

My OH will eat 10 plus oz of steak at a time, but he's a foot taller than me, so it works for him.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,881 Member
    edited August 2019

So sorry.

Political candidates foolish enough to do this in public have been roundly pilloried for it.
  • pancakerunner
    kshama2001 wrote: »

So sorry.

Political candidates foolish enough to do this in public have been roundly pilloried for it.

I may eat my pizza with a fork and sandwiches with a fork/knife. But where I draw the line is macaroni and cheese with a SPOON.
  • glassyo

So sorry.

I may eat my pizza with a fork and sandwiches with a fork/knife. But where I draw the line is macaroni and cheese with a SPOON.

I thought I was taking your macaroni and cheese. Or that might have been in my head. Because I love my carbs that much. :)

Do you cut the pizza with the fork or just scrape off the toppings?

I got of those way too expensive breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks and kind of just tore pieces off instead of biting into it.

I'm trying to think of anything I've eaten that you wouldn't normally eat with utensils but really can't.
  • pancakerunner

So sorry.

I thought I was taking your macaroni and cheese. Or that might have been in my head. Because I love my carbs that much. :)

Do you cut the pizza with the fork or just scrape off the toppings?

I got of those way too expensive breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks and kind of just tore pieces off instead of biting into it.

I'm trying to think of anything I've eaten that you wouldn't normally eat with utensils but really can't.

Haha. I scrape off the toppings and tear up the crust.
  • Boomshakalaka01
    Boomshakalaka01 Posts: 65 Member
    And I want to clarify that we aren't talking about cauliflower "steaks" right? **eye roll**

NOOO! Not cauliflower. Full on, red-blooded meatarian meat.