Hi! I’m Shana 🌻 looking for friends

Options
I’m not new to MFP, but I am new to the community side to things. I would like to find some accountability buddies, friends that are caring and encouraging. I of course am willing and wanting to be this for someone else as well.
Currently, I am doing IF, which is working at stabilizing my weight, not gaining or losing, looking for that little extra motivation to really make my IF count and start seeing the weight fall off.
What are your goals?

Replies

• Ryan_Jacob40
    Ryan_Jacob40 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Shana! I added you 😀
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • Devil_Dawg
    Devil_Dawg Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi Shana as for me, I'm not a big fan of IF though I do it at times. I prefer to eat more vegetables and fruits and alot of H2O. I work out usually everday but will take occasional breaks when my body is asking for it. I also maintain a 2000 -2500 calorie intake. Though everyone is different. In the end, it's all about consistency and determination.
  • alextheprettyalright
    Options
    Hi I just got here
  • SingleinOregon
    SingleinOregon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    😘
  • sirenofthesea620
    Options
    Hey! My goals are to lose 40lbs and gain muscle. I'm currently just watching my portion sizes and trying to make healthier choices. Good luck with all of your goals😊 I sent a friend request if that's okay.