30 lbs = 1 inch

Options
findingfit23
findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
So Jillian just said for every 30 lbs a man loses, they gain one inch.

True? Do tell

Replies

• Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Just call me Lexington Steele.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    THAT'S IT! I'm putting my boyfriend on a diet tonight. :wink:
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    sadly enough, i have a huge crush on lexington steele!
  • hotlaurah
    Options
    Just call me Lexington Steele.

Freakin hilarious!
  • ber3023
    ber3023 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I heard the same thing on Dr. Oz a while back lol
  • ShaoonaRae
    ShaoonaRae Posts: 60 Member
    Options

This made me laugh so freaking hard. xDD
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Let just say its a known fact that an obese man can lose up to 1/3 in total length due to fat folds, or fat in the pelvic region. So losing weight = things getting bigger as the waistline shrinks :-D :-) :-D

Also I think your ratios a bit high, more like 15-20 lbs.

**Ive lost 150-200 lbs so far, would you like my number.....hehehe** :-D
  • chefswife67
    Options
    YESYES !!! :happy:
    Hubby has lost 24 lbs and it has gotten bigger and longer :blushing:
    I'm very happy now . :happy:
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Weight loss alone will not change your penis size. Losing weight doesn’t make it smaller or bigger. What losing weight will do is decrease the amount of fat on your body. As you lose more and more pounds, your body slims down and it starts to look different. This is true for your chest, your back, your arms, all of your body, including the pubic area.

Men have a “fat pouch” in their pelvic area around their penis. How that fat pouch looks depends on the person, but the rule of thumb is that the fatter you are, the larger the amount of fat around your penis.

So when you lose weight, you are decreasing the size of the fat around your penis. As that gets smaller, your penis looks bigger. It’s all relative. When you’re lean and mean, you have no fat around your penis so it will look its biggest.

If you do have fat around the penis, then it only appears smaller. It’s not physically smaller, it is only visibly and functionally smaller. (We say functionally smaller because the fat blocks the penis from its deepest possible penetration)

How much bigger does your penis appear when you lose weight? That’s hard to say, because every man is different. But you can expect about 1 inch in visibility for every 30-50 lbs lost. This was confirmed by Dr. Mehmet Oz on an appearance of the Oprah show.
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Good one! Think I burnt a couple of calories from laughing!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Weight loss alone will not change your penis size. Losing weight doesn’t make it smaller or bigger. What losing weight will do is decrease the amount of fat on your body. As you lose more and more pounds, your body slims down and it starts to look different. This is true for your chest, your back, your arms, all of your body, including the pubic area.

Men have a “fat pouch” in their pelvic area around their penis. How that fat pouch looks depends on the person, but the rule of thumb is that the fatter you are, the larger the amount of fat around your penis.

So when you lose weight, you are decreasing the size of the fat around your penis. As that gets smaller, your penis looks bigger. It’s all relative. When you’re lean and mean, you have no fat around your penis so it will look its biggest.

If you do have fat around the penis, then it only appears smaller. It’s not physically smaller, it is only visibly and functionally smaller. (We say functionally smaller because the fat blocks the penis from its deepest possible penetration)

How much bigger does your penis appear when you lose weight? That’s hard to say, because every man is different. But you can expect about 1 inch in visibility for every 30-50 lbs lost. This was confirmed by Dr. Mehmet Oz on an appearance of the Oprah show.

Penis.
  • poseidon9447
    Options
    The fat hides length, technically the penis does not grow. You can push in the pelvic area to reveal what is available. Without going into detail I will say that my measurement has decreased from when I was younger and fit to what I have now. So loosing the weight will increase my measurement.
  • gbreadman5
    gbreadman5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After losing 30lbs, my wife sees and feels a change in my penis size.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    sadly enough, i have a huge crush on lexington steele!

LOL