What's the best way to go about this?

Options
I have a really weird sleep schedule so I sleep during the day and always miss lunch. This causes me a lot of times miss by calorie count by about 500-700 calories a day on average. I do eat breakfast and dinner and snacks when I am awake but still can't always reach my calorie limit.

Is it really bad if and detrimental to my diet/exercise if I keep this up?

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    It depends on what your net calories are for the day. If you are ending up below the 1200/1300 mark you are undereating. Can you provide a bit more information?
  • weight957
    weight957 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My net calories is 1,500 - I burn about 350 or so calories daily at the gym, if that info helps in anyway.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    So long as your net calories are in line with your goals you should be OK. It's important not to undereat though, especially if you're exercising on top of your defecit. On days where you miss a meal can you incorporate a calorie dense snack?
  • weight957
    weight957 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    So long as your net calories are in line with your goals you should be OK. It's important not to undereat though, especially if you're exercising on top of your defecit. On days where you miss a meal can you incorporate a calorie dense snack?

Yea, I should probably start keeping around something I can eat to get some more calories in. Guess that's a pretty obvious solution for my question :D

Thank you.