Zumba for the Wii

Options
I recently purchased Zumba to have dance parties with my kids :) I had a total work out by the time the night was over? Has anyone used this as a form of their formal excercise and how did you do?

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I use it all the time. I've just unlocked the intermediate levels, but I still like one of the beginner levels best...Got to love the rock n roll twist and shuffle :P
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I use it as a suppliment to everything else I do. If I get a chance to do it that is...time is limited now due to school. I have heard from several people that they have used it and lost weight. I think it in addition to other exercises is the way to go.

Good luck!
  • pegsue50
    pegsue50 Posts: 13
    Options
    get have to get mine out
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I bought this but haven't used it yet - is it fun? How does it compare to going to the classes - which I hope to try later this week?
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Yes ive been using it as the main part of my exercising, which i try and do 5 times a week for 30mins a time. Ive lost 10lbs so far! (started at the beginning of August) :)
    I really feel it after a workout, sweating and pain plus its alot of fun!

Feel free to add me!
  • tohorse
    tohorse Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have it but can't figure it out. I have knee replacement and was wondering if any of them would be easy on the knee. My doctor says no running, no jumping and no kneeling so the first on on the beginners is too hard on the knee. how do I get to the twist one, any tell me, Just starting and old and way over weight so need something I can do besides walking on the tredmill which I am starting tomorrow if I can dig it out
  • gunther0013
    gunther0013 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My wife bought it and never uses it. I bought the EA Sports Active2 which is available for Wii, PS3 and X-Box. It really gives a good workout. I started on easy and almost blacked out the first time I used it. You can follow a 9 week program and also make your own exercise routines. It is fun and really helps burn calories. Much more impressive than her Zumba game.
  • kristlynngirl
    kristlynngirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love it! Time flies by, and I know I must look like a darn fool, but I'm dripping in sweat by the time it's over.
  • finleyc
    finleyc Posts: 13
    Options
    just got this one and excited to try it! Your positive posts have made me excited to try! :)

did zumba the gym but have a very weak ankle and keep falling over haha - not so embarrassing to do it in my own home when i fall over :)
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You guys have inspired me to try it tonight! I'll let you know how it goes.