New Christmas Challenge [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• lisac1422
    lisac1422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi hun, Iv had a gain (boo!!!) this week of 2lb taking me to 195lb!! Not good at all, and really havent a clue why xx Oh well onwards and upwards!! How do I have a peek at the chart hun? x:ohwell:

just go to the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AttyfEMZGcvsdDRESlRMVmE1RFpnRU9CNjhlZUZGMmc&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

copy and paste it, and go! :) it isn't fully updated, but everyone to weigh in so far i have in it
  • fialia
    fialia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Weighing in at 166.2!
  • whitelaurel
    whitelaurel Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 162 pounds! (Haha, about?? I'm currently struggling with the most difficult-to-read analog scale that's tweaking out on top of that, so 162 is my best guesstimate based on that. :D Can't remember my last weigh-on, but I'm pretty sure I'm still on a downward movement! Yay. <3 )
  • JoyfulSparkle
    Options
    206.4, up 1 pound, feeling low about it, maybe it's just a rebound bump from last weeks 2.7 down?
  • DawnLosing
    Options
    Weigh in for Monday, August 29th, 225. Need to lose more than that if I am going to make 50 before Christmas. I am going to up my workout schedule :) Get pumped looking at everyone's progress and knowing IT CAN BE DONE!
  • loviebear26
    loviebear26 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in 226. Mommy and daddy got to have a date night this weekend and mommy didn't behave at chilis.... stepping it up this week. Were going to start 30 day challenge on the Wii active today. Wish me luck! Hoping for some weight loss this.week!!!
  • rainbow52
    rainbow52 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 8/29. 171lbs Gained a pound, but I lost inches! So I'm good with that!
  • wintermama13
    wintermama13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 155 today!
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    162 as of this morning :) a loss of 1.4 pounds. Slow and steady wins the race! I've also noticed I've lost 5.4 pounds since starting the Christmas challenge. Woohoo!
  • knowmydestiny
    knowmydestiny Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    241 - stayed the same.
  • CelenaOlson
    Options
    cw 175. Still haven't moved the scale. But I'm ok with that, 'cause I went camping and ate a lot of junk, including carnival food.
  • adventuring
    Options
    I'm 187.6 this week!
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm at 146.8 this morning down .6.
  • snodreamn
    Options
    Checking in...gained 2lbs, bummer

cw 223
  • kelbel76
    kelbel76 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    current weight 166.8, loss of .8 lbs
  • ju_shi
    ju_shi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    monday weigh in! sorry for my absence last week - no internet access.

147.5, down 4.5 pounds from two weeks ago. however, part of it is definitely due to eating gross airplane food and the resulting nausea/inability to eat anything for the past few days.
  • mal002
    mal002 Posts: 5
    Options
    Monday weight 139
    Goal Weight 130
  • SuperSueg1
    SuperSueg1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    todays weigh in for me is 184.3
  • stc74
    stc74 Posts: 297 Member
    Options