P90X Challenge- Who's with me?

Options
So... I was part of a 30D Shred challenge, and was enjoying that... BUT my dvd broke. I had plans to begin a round of P90X after the 30DS.... well looks like after just 12 days of 30DS I'm gonna start P90X! I've attempted it before and only made it like 35 days.

Anyone else planning on doing P90X? I'd love to have a support group doing it with me! OR anyone that has completed P90X, and is working more towards getting healthy....ripped.... and making their body the best it can be!!

Friend me, and lets Bring It!

Replies

• JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    I really want to do this bad, I just can't afford it are there cheap alternatives?
  • MistFit
    MistFit Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm not really sure. I bought mine used on Amazon.com. It was much cheaper that way.
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of phase 1. I, too, have tried this before and just did the first month. I have to finish it this time! I've put it out there and said I was going to do it, so that's my motivation. My husband just started again today. Good Luck!!
  • CgabrielChubRub
    Options
    how soon are u starting? have done it a few time...about time to get back
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    allready in a p90x challenge but you can add me if you want and we can finish together :-) Im on week 5!
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 4 of P90X on Wed..send me a request if you want some support!
  • kthompson33
    Options
    Good luck everyone! Lets do this!
  • MistFit
    Options
    I was planning to start tomorrow... BUT if anyone else wants to join in and make a group challenge I'll wait a bit
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd week of phase 1. I, too, have tried this before and just did the first month. I have to finish it this time! I've put it out there and said I was going to do it, so that's my motivation. My husband just started again today. Good Luck!!

I need to finish this round also. I havnt finished a round yet! But I'm going to this time.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am in my final recovery week of my second round of P90X...my last day of the round is this Friday. I plan on starting Insanity on 9/12 to burn off the last bit of belly fat that is hanging on for dear life...

I met my goal weight and got excellent muscle definition, strength, flexibility, and stamina doing six months of P90X...I won't be active in your challenge, but if you need encouragement and pointers, feel free to friend me.

If you stick with it, it is well worth the effort you put in...
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I have done it and just started Insanity but would love an accountability group. Count me in!!
  • lynnmarsh52
    lynnmarsh52 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Just waiting for my P90X to turn up - dying to get started! Should be any day now - I'm up for having a P90X buddy!! I've done a round and a half of Insanity - loved it, but want more of the strength training rather than the cardio now.

I think it always helps to have exercise buddys :o)

Sending friend invite now :flowerforyou:
  • 84jeepster
    84jeepster Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am doing the P90X Insanity Hybrid to increase the cardio. I am also doing some running since I do some mud run races. Here is a link to the hybrid program... http://www.extremely-fit.com/fitness-tips/2010/11/p90x-insanity-hybrid/

You can get p90x programs on craigslist for like $30.

Good luck!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I started another round of P90x yesterday. Trust me it's a life changing experience. Very important to follow nutrition guide for best results.

Let's get started!!!

• MistFit
    Options
    Awesome...thanks for the replies everyone. I'm not sure how to start an actual real live challenge thread on MPF....I was just hoping to gain some like minded friends, and give support and encouragement!

Also to have a group of people doing the same thing, and giving each other support from posts.
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I just started P90X Classic today! Just finished day one not even 10 minutes ago!
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting round 2 of P90X soon. Just tell me when and we can start it together.
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting round 2 of P90X soon. Just tell me when and we can start it together.
  • NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am down. I am starting Day 2 tomorrow.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    So I know for 30DS, you need a set of hand weights and maybe a mat.

Do you need anything for P90X? I acquired a copy of the DVD from a less-than-legal place on the 'net that will go unmentioned, so I don't have an official kit or anything like that. I do have a PDF of the nutrition stuff. I'm just not sure if I need any equipment to get started.