Best Snacks ON THE GO!

Options
I'm going to Vegas for labor day weekend and definitely need to bring my own snacks that will fill me up and not be high in sugar.. lol I really do not want to "pig out" there :( What are your favorite snacks on the go?

I was thinking of bringing my Atkins Advantage Caramel Double Chocolate Crunch bars (only 1g of sugar & 10g of protein.. 180 cals per bar.)

& also my Trader Joes Whole Grain Mini Pita Crackers with Flax Seed..

but any other recommendations would be so helpful!!

Replies

• Tonyajangel
    Options
    Raw almonds are my favorite on the go snack. You could chose any nut.
  • jolteon00
    Options
    Iiii loooooovvveeee snack packs of roasted nuts! Try chickpeas and other things like that too. If you want, you can roast edamame in some oil before you leave and package it individually too :)
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Almonds are my fave too - but I toast them! I also like pnut butter (I eat it off the spoon!) and string cheese.

Have fun!
  • souixz
    souixz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I like to take my own chips...I cut up a brown rice totilla and bake them....yummy , low call and crunchy.
  • sevakraj
    sevakraj Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Consider packing sprouted mung beans as snack - it fills you up, and is among the lowest calorie-containing food. One cup contains around 35 calories, can quickly fill you up, and is a good source of protein and fiber.