I'm kinda proud of me

Options
This week I started the 30 day shred level 1...I did this all week except for yesterday I had to take a day off or I wasnt gonna be able to move..Then today I skipped the 30 day shred BUT I ran 1/2 mile and walked a 1/2 mile then ran stairs for 20 mins....I havent done that much moving in I cant remember how long...Hopefully I can keep up my crazy workout and start moving the scales down again.....I just wanted to share my lil proud moment...
Dana

Replies

• lenece
    lenece Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    This week I started the 30 day shred level 1...I did this all week except for yesterday I had to take a day off or I wasnt gonna be able to move..Then today I skipped the 30 day shred BUT I ran 1/2 mile and walked a 1/2 mile then ran stairs for 20 mins....I havent done that much moving in I cant remember how long...Hopefully I can keep up my crazy workout and start moving the scales down again.....I just wanted to share my lil proud moment...
    Dana
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO !! You are doing awesome!! I know how it feels because I have walked a total of 600+minutes this week and I feel great.15 pounds before that I think I would have given up so CONGRATS ON YOU ACCOMPLISHMENT!!:wink::wink:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO !! You are doing awesome!! I know how it feels because I have walked a total of 600+minutes this week and I feel great.15 pounds before that I think I would have given up so CONGRATS ON YOU ACCOMPLISHMENT!!:wink::wink:
  • jdlove
    jdlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you should be proud of you !!!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    kinda proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????? You should be very proud!!!! Good for you!! That is great!!! Just a suggestion, you really don't need to do the shred video everyday, maybe do it every other day and you will see that you will have so much more energy when you do it. Just do some cardio on days you dont shred. Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    heck yea! really proud! :flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep pushing it!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    thats good- keep it up