Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hi! I’m Amelia and I’m new to the app. I recently weighed myself and was horrified so I’m trying to lose weight but I need to someone to help keep me on track and I’ll help you!

Replies

• mkmaske23
    mkmaske23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Options
    Welcome. The site works if you want ot to.
  • jjph1124
    jjph1124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello. I been on on years ago. Decided come back. I have lost 40 pounds but it took me many many years to do so and to keep that off! I still need lose at 50 to continue be healthy.

Add me, I am very supportive and understanding.
  • TheresaTW
    TheresaTW Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently starting using MFP again and I’m looking for somebody to check in with and hold me accountable as well. I’s been thinking about doing apps like weight watchers or noom, but I know what I need to do. I just need a couple people to check to network with. Happy to be work together if you’d like!
  • tnebell
    tnebell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Looking for accountability buddies as well. Goal is 30 lbs by May 2020. I am TRYING for 10 lbs by October but not certain if I will make it! Trying though!
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm happy to join. Looking to lose about 40lbs and then actually keep it off... Add me as a friend and shoot me a message telling me about yourself and I'll respond in kind (as much or as little as you'd like to offer). Offer goes to anyone reading this. I'm really trying to make some long term changes (including being more positive and supportive - cause I can be a bit of a pessimistic b i t c h and that should probably change)...
  • sportychic106
    sportychic106 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would like to be part of a consistent group