New Again

Options
Happy Monday! It’s 9am here in Louisville, and I’m still full from the gorging I did last night.
Having gained back 70ish of the 110 lbs. I lost, I’m miserable and jiggly. I’m hoping this app will help support better eating (it’s easy to lose track when you’re inhaling cookies), and maybe find a similar minded friend or ten.

Replies

• QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. We can maybe add each other
  • amandaalvis69
    amandaalvis69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. Starting fresh this week, hoping to add some support friends to keep me honest.
  • sportychic106
    sportychic106 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m starting over too, i Gaines back the 20 I lost in two months. You can add me.
  • kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I was doing weight watchers, however, I like free stuff and I am going to try this again. My Dr. Said if I lose another 20 to 25 pounds I can got about 3 meds. I went from Diabetic to pre-diabetic this past visit. I used to do this app. Last time I weighed in and was 257 and my short term goal was 227. Today starting I'm 221. So that was a little boost to show me that I can lose weight. Anyway I'm 48, mom of 2, lives in Hobbs New Mexico ( the dessert, yuck!)
  • sickofbeingfluffy13
    Options
    I'm new too......again add me I need the motivation!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • RamblinMan521
    RamblinMan521 Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Happy Monday! It’s 9am here in Louisville, and I’m still full from the gorging I did last night.
    Having gained back 70ish of the 110 lbs. I lost, I’m miserable and jiggly. I’m hoping this app will help support better eating (it’s easy to lose track when you’re inhaling cookies), and maybe find a similar minded friend or ten.

Yup, two steps forward and three steps back...

I just started over a couple weeks ago and was starting to make progress when last week came around and I had to go to a convention the first part, and a mini vacation the second. So here I am, set back about 2 months in my dieting...

HELP! 😬

I feel your pain, girl

• FlakaPorFavor
    FlakaPorFavor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me! I used to be on here thought I could do it alone. Wrong! I need support.
  • sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I consider this the third time is the charm for me. I'm facing my life as a challenge to get healthy and develop more energy. I'm always needing support. there is something wonderful about seeing likes on my posts and food logs that really makes my day :) Add me if you want as I am always checking diaries and posts.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!