About half way there..down 28 lbs

Options
Pics in profile

:smile: Well I'm about half way to goal. Started here March 22, although didn't get too serious for a few weeks, at 201 lbs and am now at 173.
Due to lack of food :laugh: I am too lazy to try to post pics in the thread after seeing what everyone else goes through..and I don't have a photobucket acct etc. So there are pics in my profile if you would like to see. Obviously the brown shirt is before (well about April 16th and it kills me to post it but I thrived on seeing others progress) and now in side views. And the dark blue shirt was last summer .. and the light blue shirts were this past weekend. I think I am actually noticing some difference now :bigsmile:

As you can see in my signature, I am 40 yrs old and 5'4" tall. Loving MFP and couldn't have done this without this logging to wake me up to what I was eating everyday!

Thanks to all my friends here for support and to everyone who posts information, progess pics and supportive ideas!! Hopefully be posting "after" pictures before too long.

Edited to add: If you look at my diary, don't judge me as of lately..not eating the best admittedly but keepin on truckin.

Replies

• bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    great job, you're very inspiring :) thanks for posting and continued success!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :) And I feel ya, if anyone were to look at my diary from today they'd think I've gained like 10 pounds just today :laugh:
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    WTG! You look great and it is really inspiring to me because I'm stuck in a big time rut !
    Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your success :)
  • Adbrown1956
    Adbrown1956 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    im soooo proud of u keep pushin!!! u will get to ur goal....:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!