woot woot

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Im down another 1lb as of today- I really kicked it into high gear as of 1/29/2009- I needed to lose the happy lbs I gained back which was just 8lbs (I already lost 30+ prior to MFP) plus finally work on hitting my goal --my birthday is coming up and so is Summer time which means bathing suit season. So I am down a total so far of 6lbs with 18 more to go until I hit my goal (now if Im not happy at that weight I will lose more.

Keep pushin on!

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Im down another 1lb as of today- I really kicked it into high gear as of 1/29/2009- I needed to lose the happy lbs I gained back which was just 8lbs (I already lost 30+ prior to MFP) plus finally work on hitting my goal --my birthday is coming up and so is Summer time which means bathing suit season. So I am down a total so far of 6lbs with 18 more to go until I hit my goal (now if Im not happy at that weight I will lose more.

Keep pushin on!
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • leafylee
    Options
    awesome job! you're looking really great!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    good for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is great, keep up the great work.
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job... keep up the good work!! :)
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to do little dancing emoticoms, but since I don't - CONGRATS!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    great job :flowerforyou:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Thank you- as for looking great that pic is from september i need to update my pics but wont do it until i drop 9 more lbs..
  • SHOPPINGDIVA
    Options
    hey i started back in Jan....my birthday is March 20th.........the big "46" lol that was my goal.........i wanted to ask what did you start off at and trying to get to? I was in solid 12's some 14's but now 10's are very loose..........but i still see more in inches than lbs....i do exercise and all too.....ugh any tricks you can send my way?
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    hey i started back in Jan....my birthday is March 20th.........the big "46" lol that was my goal.........i wanted to ask what did you start off at and trying to get to? I was in solid 12's some 14's but now 10's are very loose..........but i still see more in inches than lbs....i do exercise and all too.....ugh any tricks you can send my way?

I will prob get stoned for saying this but (Oh well) I workout 4-5 days a week burning a min of 500 calories while I am there doing cardio and weight training- I also just eat my allotted calories and nothing more.

I know most people on this site eat their calories earned but I don't I tried it and I just stayed the same weight or gained (but atleast I tried the MFP way first)-

Before I came to MFP I only ate 1500 calories and became active and I lost 30+ lbs but had plateaued with 20 something more to lose (the last 5-20 are horrible) then I found MFP by googling different things so I figured I would try it plus I liked the fact that I didn't have to write down what I ate and how many calories I ate on paper- So I stopped for a couple of months but came back serious just last month and kicked up my workouts alot, drink my water, and eat within my alloted calories daily without going over.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

I will prob get stoned for saying this but (Oh well) I workout 4-5 days a week burning a min of 500 calories while I am there doing cardio and weight training- I also just eat my allotted calories and nothing more.

I know most people on this site eat their calories earned but I don't I tried it and I just stayed the same weight or gained (but atleast I tried the MFP way first)-

lmfao, you do what's right for you, not what works for other people! you go girl, keep that weight coming off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!