Need some fitness “friends”

Hi all,

I am at this for the 10th million time.

Would love some friends to be accountable with. Honestly, the people in my life are not on the same plan as me (and that’s ok). Would love to have a few folks to chat with here.

Replies

• sandhillsmom
    sandhillsmom Posts: 319 Member
    Hi there. I'm willing to help you if you help me.
  • van780
    van780 Posts: 13 Member
    I'm in the same situation and would love some accountability :)
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    I’m hoping that more accountability will finally stop my lifelong habit of yo-yo-ing. So I’m also here for you (all of you) for mutual support!
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I'm usually up and around. I could use more friends
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add.
  • janice034
    janice034 Posts: 1 Member
    Im not sure how this works but I need friends too , lol
  • starbound2001
    starbound2001 Posts: 22 Member
    Yes, me too! I’ve recently come back to MFP after trying Noom, which is FYI super annoying.
  • Also adding friends for accountability and encouragement 😊
  • bruindel
    bruindel Posts: 3 Member
    I would like friends to keep me accountable and motivated. Just started exercising again, been at it for 5 weeks. I can already feel the frustration starting because I want quicker results. But then I realize I'm way more energetic and don't get winded going up stairs.
  • Rachelle1489
    Rachelle1489 Posts: 14 Member
    You can add me! I'm just starting this up again myself. Good luck to you!
  • JenniferAConley
    JenniferAConley Posts: 26 Member
    I have an open diary and need friends that can support as well all of you can add me

• JenniferAConley
    You can add me! I'm just starting this up again myself. Good luck to you!

Add me too
  • JenniferAConley
    edited September 2019
  • Birdcoast
    Birdcoast Posts: 11 Member
    Yes, me too! I’ve recently come back to MFP after trying Noom, which is FYI super annoying.

I tried the free trial of Noom. I get what they’re trying to do, but agreed...annoying

• Olblueiiii
    Olblueiiii Posts: 43 Member
    Hello, My name is Dan and I'm 66 years old. I've been here at MFP for nine years. I just began again on September 1st. I started Keto 6 days ago and I'm doing well. I have an open Diary, and I'm looking for a few good friends to support.
  • JamieS74
    JamieS74 Posts: 26 Member
    I sent you a friend request. Anyone can add me if they'd like. I need all the motivation I can get to keep at this!
  • JenMarieD87
    JenMarieD87 Posts: 34 Member
    Me too! Everyone can add me. (:
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Feel free to add me also :)
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,573 Member
    edited September 2019
    If you'd like something a little more organized, I am part of a group here on MFP, the Fat2Fit group, that could be a great support. It's a monthly challenge, and registration is open for October. We have weekly weigh-ins (totals tallied to see which of 6 teams did the best that week), optional daily check-ins, optional challenges, and lots of supportive conversation!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10766086/reinvent-yourself#latest
  • sscarllet
    sscarllet Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to have a fitness friend too - maybe another woman my age who I can exchanged messages with and have weekly weigh ins.