Running NSV!!!

Options
I just ran 2 miles straight!!! When I first started running back in May I couldn't even run 2 min. And today was a huge victory for me because I was a self proclaim running hater when I started. : )

Replies

• Sweet_Pandora
    Sweet_Pandora Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!

K
  • proctorgirl07
    proctorgirl07 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    way to go!! keep up the hard work. So do you like running now? What changed your mind about running?
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    Congrats to you! I was the same way and am not a runner and when I started couch25k I could barely run 2 minutes. Now I can run 2 miles in 20 minutes. It's amazing!
  • MeAgain2011
    MeAgain2011 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    That is awesome!! Running is such a great accomplishment!!
  • AJCoombs
    AJCoombs Posts: 16
    Options
    I had a biggest loser compition that I was a part of which first motivated me to start losing weight. And as I started working out I decided I needed to push myself. Running was definantly out of my comfort zone. But it has worked. I have lost 23lbs so far as still going. I wouldn't say I love running yet but I don't hate it anymore. : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!