Weight "Gain"

Options
Hi Guys,
Looking for some tips. I've been on this journey for 4.5 months and down 43 pounds. Yay! I hardly ever have cheat days, but Monday was my bday so I did. I actually only ate 2100 calories so not crazy bad.
Anyways, the next I was up 2 pounds. No big deal, water weight, expected. Tuesday I got right back on track. Calories on point, got a workout in, and drank a gallon of water.
The issue is that this morning I'm UP ANOTHER half a pound! What gives?! Advice or tips welcome. I'm really annoyed because I'm so close to onderland. Lol

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I was trying to delete this post because a few minutes after I posted, I started my period. Lol.

Leave it - may be useful for other women :)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,981 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    Looking for some tips. I've been on this journey for 4.5 months and down 43 pounds. Yay! I hardly ever have cheat days, but Monday was my bday so I did. I actually only ate 2100 calories so not crazy bad.
    Anyways, the next I was up 2 pounds. No big deal, water weight, expected. Tuesday I got right back on track. Calories on point, got a workout in, and drank a gallon of water.
    The issue is that this morning I'm UP ANOTHER half a pound! What gives?! Advice or tips welcome. I'm really annoyed because I'm so close to onderland. Lol

From where did you get your target of drinking a gallon of water? I'm about your weight, and unless I was toiling in the hot sun, seems excessive.
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

From where did you get your target of drinking a gallon of water? I'm about your weight, and unless I was toiling in the hot sun, seems excessive.

I've just always heard this from people in the fitness industry, most recently Bob Harper mentioned how effective it is. I have also noticed that I tend to lose more the weeks that I drink a gallon a day.
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I agree... leaving it for others to come across. Our weight fluctuates for so many reasons. Glad you were able to figure this one out relatively easily, but sometimes with all of the variables it can be hard to pin point. Just don't let yourself get discouraged. You've done great with your loss!! Congrats for the 43 lbs you have dropped!! That is a great achievement!! Also, happy belated birthday! :)