Hello
ive just re-joined for about the 10th time
I have a lot of weight to lose
Pls feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. Iโ€™m cheering for you!

You can do it! ๐ŸŒบ
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Make this the last time you do this.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • tellyportation
    tellyportation Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! It's nice to be back. My last login and connection with the community was in 2012. Yes, it's been a long time. I have decided and committed to continuing what I started 7 years ago. I look forward to change, connecting with the community and finding support in this renewed endeavour. Cheers to a better us!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Size32to16mfp
    Size32to16mfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. Iโ€™m cheering for you!

You can do it! ๐ŸŒบ

Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Size32to16mfp
    Options
    Welcome back!

Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • lisecheeks
    lisecheeks Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We are in the same shoes. Now I have put on 30lbs since 2012.and I need to get it off. I am willing to put in the work. 1lb a week until it's gone
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Same! I lose, then something in life will get me out of the habit. Then I stay out of the habit until I'm sick of myself. I've had a LOT of life obstacles these last 6 years so I just stayed out of the habit. I'm hoping this is the last time, but sometimes certain things in life you just can't stop.
  • Size32to16mfp
    Options
    We are in the same shoes. Now I have put on 30lbs since 2012.and I need to get it off. I am willing to put in the work. 1lb a week until it's gone

Good luck
    You can do it ๐Ÿ˜Š i keep losing weight & putting it back on
  • Size32to16mfp
    Options
    Same! I lose, then something in life will get me out of the habit. Then I stay out of the habit until I'm sick of myself. I've had a LOT of life obstacles these last 6 years so I just stayed out of the habit. I'm hoping this is the last time, but sometimes certain things in life you just can't stop.

Good look
    You can & will do it this time ๐Ÿ˜Š