It won't stay off!!!!!!

Options
I eat right, and exercise daily. I'm 21, 4'11 and I can't get these last 10 pounds off!!! I'll lose a few (3-4) then in one day it comes back. I've been struggling for months and no matter how well eat or how much I work out it doesn't stay off! It's driving me absolutely crazy!

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Check out the links on the 2nd page:

SHOULD I EAT MY EXERCISE CALORIES?

http://shouldieatmyexercisecalories.com/

Please read all the references. It is the ONLY way, now that you are so close.

blessings.
  • assionpay
    Options
    Well sometimes you do hit the plateau where you won't lose weight for awhile. Really though, you don't weight a lot. If you are at least maintaining this new weight, that's still an accomplishment :)

Hope this cheers you up some.
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I eat right, and exercise daily. I'm 21, 4'11 and I can't get these last 10 pounds off!!! I'll lose a few (3-4) then in one day it comes back. I've been struggling for months and no matter how well eat or how much I work out it doesn't stay off! It's driving me absolutely crazy!
    Is it possible your body is trying to tell you it's already at the weight it wants to be at, the weight it's most comfy at? Sometimes we push so hard to get to that "magic" number (no it doesn't exist!) that we forget to listen to our body and what it feels is best for us.
  • yesenia195p
    yesenia195p Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm 127 at just above 4'10. I'm tired of
    Going to the doctors and them telling me I'm overweight.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    It is frustrating, I can relate; probably most people on here can relate! Maybe if you made your diary public we could take a look and offer suggestions?

blessings.