Hi Everyone!

Options
I've posted a couple of times already, so I figured I'd introduce myself :)

I've been using the site for about a week and so far am loving it, although I haven't dropped any poundage yet :(.
I"m just under 5'3" and currently weigh between 138-140 lbs. My goal is 130. I've been stuck at this weight for about 6 months now (down from 150), so I am hoping that this new tool will help me out!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!

A little about me-- I'm currently a waitress and am working my way toward nursing school (only a few classes left before I can apply, yay!). I'm an avid horseback rider, but I've had to take almost an entire year off from riding. In my spare time I love to go hiking with my dog and hubby :)

Replies

• killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Pro tip #1: Don't do the HCG diet.

100222-The-More-You-Know.jpg
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My tip - eat your exercise calories so not to go into deficit, because deficit means you will stall out. Best of luck!!
  • FancyJumper
    Options
    Killagb- haha thanks :) I would never do that, it sounds ridiculously unhealthy AND I love food :) So no worries there!

Bry- thanks, I am trying! Although some days it seems I exercise too much to make up for it all, unless I want to eat junk food! But mostly I have been doing well so far with staying right around the 1200 net calories :)

I've heard that the closer you are to your goal, the harder it is to lose-- and I believe it!