What is one food

Options
that you refuse to buy because you know you can't control yourself when it's around. I can't buy nutella. I will eat the whole jar. :blushing:

Replies

• Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Mine is white rice. I love the steamed sticky white rice and I can eat it plain or with a bit of salt by the bowlful :)) That's what I grew up eating a lot of :))
  • ewong02
    ewong02 Posts: 22
    Options
    i love nutella too! But I never have enough bread to finish off the entire jar in one go :)

I can't buy chips of anyyyy kind...except Doritos. I don't like Doritos, but everything else...I could finish the entire bag in no time :{
  • jwgca
    jwgca Posts: 44
    Options
    i can't buy ice cream, cookies, candy, chips, crackers, and soda.
  • arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    that you refuse to buy because you know you can't control yourself when it's around. I can't buy nutella. I will eat the whole jar. :blushing:

SAME
  • viciouspanda05
    Options
    Surprisingly, I have been craving pasta. Ant kind of pasta. Spaghetti, fettuccine, and even those not-as-good-as-home-cooked boxed noodle things...I had no idea that I loved pasta this much. When I hit my goal weight, I am going to olive garden!!!!

10627179.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Thai Coconut Curry Cashews. Nilla Wafers. And basically anything little and munchable.
  • greensnow
    Options
    Chocolate or peanut butter :( I binge
  • strapple
    strapple Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    TURKEY HOT DOGS + BUNS + KETCHUP/MUSTARD

omg i would eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner if i could. seriously i cant control myself when i have access to them.

:sad:

that and knishes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Vegie straws! I eat the whole bag!
  • BenjaminMckee123
    BenjaminMckee123 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    cupcakes!
  • skylinekt
    Options
    Chocolate or peanut butter :( I binge
    Ditto!
  • jbeauchamp1
    jbeauchamp1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT have chips or cheezits around. They are the major contributor to my fatness! lol
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    Bread. The really yummy bakery baguettes. And Brie.
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love nutella. I will also buy and eat the entire jar in the same day.
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    Ahi Poke.

It's raw fish cubed with green onions, seaweed, soy sauce & sesame oil. I could eat a whole container in one sitting.
  • hiemerapril
    hiemerapril Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chips (especially with ranch dip), Coke, and anything that contains chocolate and peanut butter mixed together.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I can not walk past a pizza place at all. I literally have to walk around them, cos the smell is too much! Haha
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I loooove nutela! I refuse to buy ice cream. I will allow myself to eat it but I know I won't get into the car to buy some, but if I have some here at home, it is easy to dip into it and before I know it it's gone!!!
  • MelC2564
    MelC2564 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Also coke, if its in the fridge I must drink it. Have resorted a couple of times to buying a bottle, having a sip, and pouring it out before I finish it.
  • kittyloo123
    kittyloo123 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    pretty much anything that comes out of a bakery. My weakness, espically if there is whipped cream involved.