New :)

Options
Hello everyone, my name is Aimee (I-Me) but everyone call me Meme. I'm a wife and a mother of two beautiful girls. My first goal is to lose 30 lbs then gp on to be goal weight of 150. I'm losing this weight to feel good about myself and to not be ashamed of looking in the mirror or looking back at pictures of me. I enjoy the simple things in life. I need positive support so feel free to add me.

Replies

• sumastorm
    Options
    Hello, i am new too.
  • jwgca
    jwgca Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome to mfp meme & sumastorm. i'll add you both :)
  • neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    hello welcome to MFP ... it's a great site for support i wish you the best as you begin your journey ... the most important part has happened and that is you making up your mind and resolving that you can do it .. i believe you can and know you will .. feel free to add me if you so choose good luck and God speed ... :-)
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Aimee!! You've definitely come to the right place! Add me! I'd love to be a part of your supportive team!
    You can and will reach your fitness goals. Best wishes, and again, welcome!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... to the family :)......Please feel free to add me.... Best wishes !
  • rachel173
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too, and my goal is also 30 pounds to be at 150! I hope we can support each other, these 30 pounds won't be easy (: You can do it, with hard work and discipline.
  • powerfulenough4me
    powerfulenough4me Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) I will be adding all you guys:happy: