Tintin has logged in for 100 days in a row!

Options
tintin9
tintin9 Posts: 35 Member
Today I"m celebrating my 100th consecutive day of logging in my weight, food intake and daily exercise. I noticed it does help to monitor my energy input and output. It helps me stay on track to eat healthy and to exercise. I'm satisfied with my weight and this achievement and I'm sharing this exciting moment with the MFP Community.

How about you? What was your longest consecutive logged in?

Replies

• alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Got this today

alienblonde1 has logged in for 215 days in a row!
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    Fantastic, well done! I'm celebrating my 10th day today and I hope that in 90 days I'll be where you are and I will be a little lighter and smaller.

Congrats on a wonderful achievement!
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Iam down 9 lbs in one week! I love this place!
  • tintin9
    Options
    alienblonde1: Wow! 215 days in a row! How has logging in everyday help you?

sandislim: Thank you! I'm sure you will achieve your goal. I admit it is difficult but you can do it.

nickyskins: That's amazing! Well done! I noticed your profile picture. I'm into the sport, too.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I don't know the exact number because I don't update my wall with it, but I think it's pretty close (if not over) 80 by now. I came to this site in the beginning of June and have logged on everyday since.
  • NicoleLauren17
    NicoleLauren17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Celebrating my 33rd-ish day today!!
  • cutiekaylaa
    Options
    Congratz! :D

Yesterday I was at 90 days!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    100 days is gr8 - wondering how many people can beat the 215 days in a row posted up by alienblonde1 ! So far I've logged in every day since I joined in July so about 26 days in a row so far.... tracking is the only thing that has ever worked for me diet wise providing you are honest with yourself and it's so great that MFP lets you do this for free, it's a really hassle free weigh of monitoring calories and you can even do it before you eat something to check it won't take you over your limit. I hope I can maintain your level of discipline! congrats.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    Congrats! I love how that count helps us be more committed :)

Two days ago was my 145th day!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I'm probably about day 229 or so now! But 100 is AWESOME!! they say that if you do anything for 30-35 days in a row then you can make it a habit...what a good habit to have!!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    100 days is gr8 - wondering how many people can beat the 215 days in a row posted up by alienblonde1 ! So far I've logged in every day since I joined in July so about 26 days in a row so far.... tracking is the only thing that has ever worked for me diet wise providing you are honest with yourself and it's so great that MFP lets you do this for free, it's a really hassle free weigh of monitoring calories and you can even do it before you eat something to check it won't take you over your limit. I hope I can maintain your level of discipline! congrats.

I am at 165 but one of my MFPals 'Janworkingitout ' is at 405.
  • carolinagirl919
    carolinagirl919 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 100 day milestone!
  • nmhawkins
    nmhawkins Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Just had 310 days and have lost a little over 100 pounds. Keep up the awesome work everyone! MFP sure does make you accountable.
  • astarte63
    astarte63 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im on 35 days today.and totally agree that it helps to log evrything in and keep track of it.
    Congratulations on your 100 day record :)
    x
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Hi there! Where do you see how many days you've logged in? And what is a "wall"?

thanks!
  • tintin9
    Options
    Thanks, everyone for the congratulations. For the those in the double digits, it is really a wonderful feeling to hit the 100s so keep on logging your weight and monitoring your calorie intake. For those in the triple digits, thank you for the heart-warming messages. Logging in everyday is truly a healthy habit to have. You are an inspiration.

ssdivot: You may see the days you've logged in in your News Feed. That is the first page that shows after you log in. You may also click on the My Home tab then click Home. The log in count shows every 5 days you consecutively logged in.
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Good for you!

I'll be hitting 200 days tomorrow or the next day! It's silly how excited I am about that. :happy:
  • tintin9
    Options
    bentobee: I don't find it silly. It is another milestone so it is something to be excited about. Advance congratulations to you! :)
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!! That is a huge milestone!! Just a few minutes ago it posted that I've logged in for 350 days in a row :) Only 15 more until I've been on MFP for a whole year! :) Keep it up!!!
  • tintin9
    Options
    Wow, MegJo! That's incredible! Advance congratulations to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!