spin

Options
i could do spin 7 days a week if my muscles could take it! who else loves spin??

Replies

• quinnybear
    Options
    i could do spin 7 days a week if my muscles could take it! who else loves spin??
  • tomyhealth
    Options
    I love the class!!!! I can only take it once a week lack of time for me.:smile:
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I LOVE spin class, it is such a great workout, I usually go 4-5 times a week!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Im going to visit my aunt and uncle at the end of March and she is getting me a day pass to her gym and we are going to take the spin class that she does I can't wait because I hear such great things about it.
  • jennib06
    jennib06 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have never done it! But at the rate of your praise...I'm thinking maybe I should ty it!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Ok, tell me your secret..........my *kitten* kills whenever I've attempted to "spin". I hear its a great calorie burner and I see the "spinners" every morning at my gym.....I would love to do it......:ohwell:

Kelly
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    My "behind" hurt at first too. I spin 2-3 times/week. If it's an endurance class and you're sitting a while your bottom will hurt. If the instructor does a lot of hill/jumps you'll be up off the seat. That helps. After a few times you won't even notice your bum. Good luck!:happy:
  • Texas_Candy
    Texas_Candy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Today was my first spin class and I must admit that I feel in love. I didn't realize how hard you really work at it. And the instructor made it so much fun that the hour went by so quick. You better your (sore) bottom that I'm there next week.:happy:
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I teach spin class twice a week. Keep going and your booty won't get sore. Just the rest of you:laugh: It is a great calorie burner and toner for your body. I love it. I try to go to other classes if I can. I've done spin5 times this week. I'm ready for my rest day tomorrow
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    how long is a spin class normally?
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    Ok, tell me your secret..........my *kitten* kills whenever I've attempted to "spin". I hear its a great calorie burner and I see the "spinners" every morning at my gym.....I would love to do it......:ohwell:

Kelly

This is called "saddle sore" and is common for novice bicyclists. It goes away once you're doing it regularly (2-3 time a week)
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    how long is a spin class normally?

Usually 1 hour. But I've seen 45 minutes and even a 2 hour (I'm sorry but there is too much fun stuff to do in a day to spend 2 hours in spin class).