Stuck-at-58-since-forever Jamal

Options
Hi guys,
I am a software engineer from Pakistan with very limited active time who has been stuck at 58kgs since 2 years. In between I tried cutting down sugar in my tea, transfer from daily soft drinks to occassional drinks, fried food with grilled food and for two weeks now intermittent fasting with almost 5 days a week. I go to gym too even for 3,4 days a week but my scale result just does not change.
So welcome me, and pour down some useful tips to shed atleast 10pounds.

Replies

• cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Welcome. First of all unless you are extremely short you aren't particularly overweight. So that means that it will take time and alot of patience to lose 10 lbs. Since you have been doing this for 2 years I am going to assume you are doing something that is causing you to maintain your current weight. The only thing that can cause this is that you are eating the perfect amount of calories to stay at the weight you are. So you need to eat less. It doesn't sound like you are counting calories but rather trying to eat "healthy". This is a common mistake. While making better food choices is a start it won't help if you end up eating more food than you were even though it is lower calorie. Get a food scale and start weighing what you are eating and log it. Log absolutely everything you eat even tastes of things. Don't expect to lose more than about a half pound a week. Good luck.
  • alimumtazmumtaz4
    alimumtazmumtaz4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there ,58 seems to be little odd considering Pakistani Customs, Well The weight loss is an skill i would term it skill because it needs a lot of dedication and commitment to achieve your desired result. Drink pleanty of water and do 150-250 calorie deficit in your diet and burn 250-350 calories via GYM you would get that figures! and beaware from sudden birthday parties, cakes and all sugary stuff.
    Cheers!
  • Unicornsandlove
    Unicornsandlove Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow Pakistani, feel free to add me so we can cry about all the parathas together.
  • breezehypnotic
    breezehypnotic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hy