Intermittent fasting app

Options
Anyone else use this app? Looking to join a group and stay motivated. k5juv4411425.jpg

Replies

• kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I think IF apps are unnecessary myself. When I was doing an 18:6 window I would stop eating at 5:30 and would not eat until 11:30 next day. Now I do a 14:10 so stop eating at same time and have breakfast at 7:30ish. To me it is relatively easy to keep track of but if it helps you stay on track why not?
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just know I eat from 12-8. It’s the same every day so I don’t need an app to remind me, but I can see if you are not as consistent with times that it could be helpful to remember when your fast started.
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I just think too sometimes people think that technology will help them but I like to think more old school myself...back about 15 years ago I was diligent with not eating after supper then I would make a point in the morning before eating to get a work out in and ironically I was at a good weight. So now I am just going back to what I used to. Less complicated is best in my opinion.

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    No disrespect. Why do you need to be shown when to eat?
  • mlsh69
    mlsh69 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I dont use it but l think it's a great idea if u want ur meal times to be around the same time every day. To the poster above lm sure he just wants it for that purpose.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    To All: According to the app's website, it looks like the app also has peer support and emails relevant articles to users. I don't knock the guy for looking for relevant, positive peer support: we found ours here (supposedly), he wants his there.
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I don't get what an IF app could offer.

Surely the only 'app' needed is a clock or a watch
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,978 Member
    Options
    I have been using the IF app called "Zero."

It helps me to remember when I should & should not eat and records the time total fasting time each day which I find useful because I do not fast consistently on the same time schedule from day to day but I can & have done well enough w/o it.