Looking to start a support group!!

Sharme_S1991
Sharme_S1991 Posts: 7 Member
edited October 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹I figured it would be a lot easier just to create a discussion sub board my name is Sharmรฉ I'm 28 and I'm from Ohio I am also a newlywed ๐Ÿ’(since sep 21st!) I've been a binge eater since I was a child this is something that I've learned to accept as an adult and now I am taking back my life. Day by day I am working on my overall health and wellness ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ช. Realizing how many people that are like myself ๐Ÿ’that need support I am highly interested in starting a support group as I've told several others I am very resourceful and I'm able to provide you with any information๐Ÿ“‹ that you may need that I've learned over the years during my struggle if you're just starting you-are-not-alone I have been in and out of this process twice already I have lost a lot and I've gained even more back ๐Ÿ˜’ so I completely get it.. Feel free to add me! I would love to read on some of your stories and knowledge that you may have regarding this newer and better way of living blessings to all of you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

Replies

• Dove_nicole30
    Dove_nicole30 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Sharme,

Thanks for sharing your story and being so vulnerable with your struggles. You definitely seem to be making strides in the right direction. I am in a similar situation as I am trying to take back control of my life and change some unhealthy habits to a healthier lifestyle before my 30th birthday On November 2nd.
    Motivation and support would be extremely beneficial for me, and Iโ€™m sure many others.

• nskyler559
    nskyler559 Posts: 2 Member
    How do I join this group thing. New to the app?
  • Sharme_S1991
    Sharme_S1991 Posts: 7 Member
    For some reason it won't let me add you both!