Another newbie :)

Options
I just joined the site. I'm a stay at home mom and don't get out much. I've been lacking energy and motivation to lose the baby weight (and there's lots of it to lose!). I'm hoping this site will give me some motivation to go in the right direction. I would love to be my pre-prego weight again, and feel better about myself.
-Kar

Replies

• kar_leigh
    Options
    I just joined the site. I'm a stay at home mom and don't get out much. I've been lacking energy and motivation to lose the baby weight (and there's lots of it to lose!). I'm hoping this site will give me some motivation to go in the right direction. I would love to be my pre-prego weight again, and feel better about myself.
    -Kar
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile:
  • specialsong77
    specialsong77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    -Kar

Good for you for taking control and being proactive!

Welcome!! MFP is amazing! An awesome tool for anyone looking to commit to themselves that NOW is the time for a change!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :smile: