Fitbit Charge 3

Options
Just bought one, so far I believe it's the most money I've ever wasted. Today it tells me I've been out doing intensive cycling for an hour from 2pm. I'm a computer programmer, I was actually sat at my desk, I can only assume it's been logging my mouse movements/clicks or something. And yesterday it says I climbed 17 flights of stairs, what the hell does that mean? I remember climbing 3 flights of stairs to the gym but that's all. The screen on it times out after 3 seconds and you can't change it. I've just been swimming, started the thing logging my swim when I got in the pool, but couldn't stop it with wet hands no matter what I did. So when I got in the car it was still logging my swim. Had to edit it on the app later and what a faff that was. Also, on the treadmill this morning it was telling me my heart rate was 103 when the treadmill sensor was telling me it was 155. I knew the 155 was correct I could feel it. So it's useless, but SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE must think it's awesome. Mustn't they? Am I missing something?

Replies

• Cat_A_89
    Cat_A_89 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The charge 3 seems to be a hit or miss product from fitbit. I haven't had any real issues with mine since I got it in May but other people seem to have all sorts of problems even having to get several replacements. I just hope mine keeps working fine until I can afford something better.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,323 Member
    Options
    Take em off when on your desk.... your hand movement probably are hard and throwing off the sensors..