Options
Hi Im Carla. Im new to this site and Im hoping its what Im looking for. Ive been working out for several months 5-6 times a week and with no luck of loosing weight. I feel alot better but to stay on track I really need to see some weight loss so here I am. Im looking for any buddies to make this journey with me. I would like to loose 30-40 lbs.

Replies

• kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! You're certainly in the right place. MFP has a lot of resources and quite the supportive group of members! Here to help in any way I can!
  • carymi30
    carymi30 Posts: 32
    Options
    Great! Would love some buddies on here but so new I dont even know how to do that! haha:smile:
  • tnc9424
    tnc9424 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome and agree this is a wonderful site to help you. I will be here for encouragement and support if you need it. :)
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    hi---welcome to mfp. i am sending you a friend request. all you have to do is accept---lol. the road we travel trying to lose weight is a long and difficult one but it is much easier with alot of friends.

sherri
  • rofcarl
    rofcarl Posts: 11
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • samcrombleholme
    Options
    Hi, brand new to the site - hoping to lose my last stone (already lost three since Jan 2011 but plateau'd) on this site with the help of all of you guys! Sam
  • raefost
    raefost Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    hi i've just restarted again today so almost a newbie, good luck friend request sent.