Wooohoooo!

Options
Hello everyone :)
So it`s after Bank Holiday in the UK and I thought I would go off the scale with weigh in this morning as Friday was Indian night the weekend was obviously treat time such as Icecream down the coast BUT I walked my *kitten* off probably walking about 3 miles yesterday at a nice fun pace and I have lost 1.7lb this morning! I am OVER THE MOON! I have not done as much exercise as I would like as I have fractured my arm Wednesday :sad: HOWEVER I am STILL losing inches!
BEFORE MFP I lost 56lb by myself and I have now lost 14lb in 6weeks so :happy: !!!
So I have gone from a size 20 * 18 US * to a size 8 * 6 US * and 3lb from my goal and aiming to maintain :smile:
VERY VERY FANTASTIC MOOD and I do not even crave that dreaded C word aka CHOCOLATE!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Good luck everyone on your weight loss and feel free to add me as i can still do with support, I will support you and it`s fab having that someone to chat to when you are having that crap day xx xx

Replies

• SarahRazaq
    Options
    you go girl!!!! YAY!!!!
  • spyork
    spyork Posts: 187
    Options
    Awesome job................what else can i say but keep up the good work! :bigsmile:
  • christopherscotland
    Options
    excellent!
  • minettc3
    minettc3 Posts: 13
    Options
    Good for you !!!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go girl! My first 8 feel great I can't wait until I'm where you are. Happy for you.
  • missieBerry
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!!! Nothing feels better than achieving your goals by working hard! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Thankyou :smile:
    I am on top of the world!
    I am epileptic and lost my job through it all and no one thought I would ever get anywhere at work and they all stabbed me in the back * apart from afew * but I thought sod you - YES I CAN DO THINGS - Ok I may not be able to air stewedess now but I still have other goals and dreams and this one is one of them :smile: xx
  • SWC54
    SWC54 Posts: 14
    Options
    YAY!! Good work:smile:
  • naonah
    naonah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    It's been great knowing you and being part of your support system! So proud of your accomplishment! You have a marvelous attitude towards whatever comes your way and it's inspiring!! Keep it up girl xo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!