Body Combat/Pump calories burned?

Options
Hello
Does anyone know how much 1 hour of each will burn? They are not in the exercise directory. I guess combat is most similar to aerobics, but what about pump?
Thanks
x

Replies

• ambermichon
    ambermichon Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I log mine as circuit training.
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    I do Body Pump twice a week at the gym and log it as strength training.
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM for Pump. I usually burn between 300-400 calories - no more than that though.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    if you type in "les mills" bodypump will come up
  • wildchild83
    Options
    i think it depend how hard you work i believe it can be any thing from 400 to 600 if you visited the les mills website
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    BodyCombat classes can burn 600 to 1,000 calories per class, depending on the individual... So I guess, at least 600... per class...
  • chelseagirl1980
    Options
    Thanks all.

les mills doesn't come up on my search, but i'll log it as strength training so thank you!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I only log 228 or 278 for Pump...it's an average...the newet release is harder and increases my heart rate more so I log 278.
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    If you google the question, you can find the most common answer given by people who wear HRMs in you weight and fitness level category (for me it was around 500). You can then go to the My Exercises under the Exercise tab and create your own Body Pump excercise that you can then reuse.