Any one knows about Weider Stepper?

Options
I heard that Weider Stepper is good and that it helps a lot when one want to lose weight.I would like to know because over here it rains a lot and it's hard to go outside.Gyms are very expensive and I'm trying to make a good budget for this year.

If anyone knows, please let me know.I want to know good or bad comments on it...Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!:huh: :huh:

Replies

• bitty_401
    Options
    I heard that Weider Stepper is good and that it helps a lot when one want to lose weight.I would like to know because over here it rains a lot and it's hard to go outside.Gyms are very expensive and I'm trying to make a good budget for this year.

If anyone knows, please let me know.I want to know good or bad comments on it...Pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!:huh: :huh:
  • kimbey76
    kimbey76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i havent heard of the weider stepper but my suggestion if it is hard to get outside, much like it is here, an elliptical machine provides a great alternative as well as being good cross training for running, there is no impact so no noise on the floor, burn upwards of 150 cal in 10 minutes, one with 10 levels of resistance provides a variety of intensities for all fitness levels and it is fun! It is a full body workout and for about 200 dollars you can get a decent one, takes up little room in the house, quiet, 10 levels of resistance, heart rate monitor etc...
  • bitty_401
    Options
    Thks...I'll think about it.