1 week in & 4.2 lbs down

Options
RenaSkam
RenaSkam Posts: 16 Member
I'm so incredibly happy with myself!! For years I've logged off & on on MFP only to get discouraged by not losing any weight. Considering I was lying to myself about the portions & exactly what was being consumed it's no wonder. I had an "Awakening" if you will about what I was doing to myself, I wondered how my husband could still love me after gaining so much weight, but he does. That day I went grocery shopping & started my life over, I NEED to make this change, #1 for me, but also for those that love me. I've tracked & logged every crumb that has passed my lips for the last week and am down 4.2 lbs, I know it won't be that much every week but it's a heck of a start. I'm also taking weekly pic's of myself so eventually I'll be able to see the difference too. I'VE GOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• janstewart62
    janstewart62 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! keep up the hard work....cause its hard....we all know how...just cant do it some days...
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. You know that water weight is the first weight you lose.

Eat the foods you love, stay in a calorie deficit and lose weight.

It gets easier the longer you do it. 🌷

• RunStart34
    RunStart34 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Now that is some motivation!!! Keep at it! By the way try getting a piece of clothing that either fit tight or didn't fit. That will help you when there is a time you don't notice weight loss in pounds. There will be a point you will lose in inches. :smile:
  • dverano
    dverano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats!!
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Way to go - keep up the consistency!!
  • skinnytacular
    skinnytacular Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Go you!