I've changed my mind....

cbstewart88
cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
1. Never used to like gardenia in perfumes. Now I love it...
2. If a bug of any type got in the house, I would kill it. Now I carefully catch it and put it outside.
3. Colored my hair every 6 weeks for years. Got tired of it and stopped. I am kind of embracing the funkiness of the grays mixed with the fading fake colors mixed with bits of my natural color.
4. I do like heavy metal...

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Love this!🤘😉💜
    Too early and caffeine free for my mind to make sense and post my own....but I'll be baaaach😎

cuz why the hell not right???
    🤗

Somewhere in my list will be worrying if I make sense in my posts or making myself giggle may not be the way to go...but yup see above!😁
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Love this!🤘😉💜
    Too early and caffeine free for my mind to make sense and post my own....but I'll be baaaach😎

🤗

Somewhere in my list will be worrying if I make sense in my posts or making myself giggle may not be the way to go...but yup see above!😁

I don’t know why you’re my only friend on here. Nothing you say makes sense. I showed it to my mom and she thinks you’re high.

That’s not good for your health
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    Love this!🤘😉💜

🤗

I don’t know why you’re my only friend on here. Nothing you say makes sense. I showed it to my mom and she thinks you’re high.

That’s not good for your health

You're mom is right....high on rainbows and sunshine my dear JAZZ HANDS😉😍🤗
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I used to dislike brussel sprouts, peppers, onions, sushi, and tomatoes, but now I like them.

I used to dislike Tom Petty songs, now I like them.

Used to love melons, now I can't stand the taste.

• Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited October 2019
    I used to want glasses (and braces) as a (wierd)kid...thought I'd look older and cooler....now that I need glasses, they lost their sparkle 😒....still don't need braces yet....yet...

I used to hate getting carded in my 20s & 30s....now sadly miss it...well badly 😭 (it's the glasses right🤔..just go with it 😣)

I used to love to watch tv, had my shows I loved and followed...now I can't tell you the last time I have sat down to watch anything more than a little sports.....and mostly I'm just listening and 🤞🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to never leave the house without make up on ....hair done perfect ....dressed really well...
    Now...lol ya..nope...uh uh.....and are yoga pants and band tees considered very well?

Well except for the 3rd one....this was a lovely stroll down memory lane😒😞

😎yay me!

I still hate getting carded... Especially if I'm standing next to my 20 something year old daughter! I lived in Tennessee for a couple of years recently, and they card everyone... Even 80 year olds. In my 30s in Kansas City, I got a kick out of it...In my 40s in TN, I just looked at the cashiers and said "really?" I feel at my age, when it's obvious I'm over 21, I shouldn't have to dig through purse and hold up the line.

Can totally relate to the TV... Nothing on TV interests me any longer. I've watched a handful of series... But think after finishing, I could've lived without watching that.

And same on the going out...I used to put on makeup to take the blasted trash out or check the mail... Now, more and more, I just don't care what I look like as far as makeup, jewelry, heels... dressing up! I keep vowing to throw out my yoga pants... But it never happens!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I used to want glasses (and braces) as a (wierd)kid...thought I'd look older and cooler....now that I need glasses, they lost their sparkle 😒....still don't need braces yet....yet...

I used to hate getting carded in my 20s & 30s....now sadly miss it...well badly 😭 (it's the glasses right🤔..just go with it 😣)

I used to love to watch tv, had my shows I loved and followed...now I can't tell you the last time I have sat down to watch anything more than a little sports.....and mostly I'm just listening and 🤞🤷🏻‍♀️

I used to never leave the house without make up on ....hair done perfect ....dressed really well...
    Now...lol ya..nope...uh uh.....and are yoga pants and band tees considered very well?

😎yay me!

You’re awesome ❤️
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member

😎yay me!

Did I write this and post it under another name? Could have. I am so forgetful! Didn’t used to be.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    There are several foods I disliked for the longest that I actually love now including oatmeal, coffee, kombucha, and kale.

I used to think veganism was way too extreme. Now I respect and embrace it.

I used to hate long hair on men but I actually love it now, but only on certain guys. Some men still look best with short hair.