My goals

Hi I’m Sarah, I’ve always struggled with my weight as genetically I gain fat and/or muscle easily. So for me exercise is crucial to maintain or lose weight. As of recently, this has been an even bigger struggle than normal. I broke my foot two and and a half years ago and was stubborn. I continued to workout injuring my foot further. So here I am today. The Achilles’ tendon still hasn’t healed, leaving me with very few options for workouts. So I’m currently the biggest I’ve ever been and I struggle with eating healthy as eating bad had turned into an outlet for my mental health issues (triggered by having to be so sedentary). I guess the point of this was to one to hold myself accountable and remind myself that I feel better when I eat better and two to maybe help someone else struggling with weight gain due to injuries or just in general. I’m going to continue to fight not for the weight loss but for the health. Thanks for reading. 😊

Replies

• Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    There are some great seated workout routines on YouTube both resistance and aerobic.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Many yoga and Pilates exercises won’t involve your foot. Swimming?
    You can still count calories.
    Welcome!