Will You Be My Friend?

Options
Hey people. I have decided to begin my journey of dropping 30 lbs and getting back to my weight as a highschool senior. Im going to be doing a blog and stuff, and would love to have some people to help with motivation. Hope to hear from you!

Replies

• changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find this site very helpful with your journey. Good luck and a friend request is on it's way.
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Best of luck to you! If you need support feel free to add me :smile:
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Hi! welcome! Feel free to add me - the more help the merrier believe me :)
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'll send you one! I need some dudes on my friends list. LOL...it would be refreshing.
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    Sure and welcome here.
  • noturninback
    noturninback Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! You can do this!! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • Ladymomo9
    Ladymomo9 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ok, I guess.....lol I love this site! You will too! Have a great day!!:wink:
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find this site very helpful with your journey. Good luck and a friend request is on it's way.
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Welcome To MFP!! You can do this and there is great support and a lot of encouraging people to help you.
  • crobinson53
    Options
    Request sent. I've already dropped 42 and have another 40-60 to go. Let's do this!

To the other folks in here,

I wouldn't mind filling out my friends list as well. Feel free to add me!
  • cmbradfield
    Options
    This is a great site with lots of awesome people. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me.
  • antonio823
    antonio823 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. MFP is a great place to be, lots of great people, information, and support!