New here and need some people to keep me on track!

Hey All,
I’ve been battling weight my whole life and I’m ready to make a change I can stick with. I’ve been yo-yo dieting since 17 and it’s not good for my body! Anyone else out there fighting the same fight is welcome to friend me to light the flame!

Replies

• MomNoms0941
    MomNoms0941 Posts: 5 Member
    You are not alone. I'm a stress eating yoyoer.
  • ddman1331
    ddman1331 Posts: 3 Member
    Oh man.... the absolute worst. Bad day at work? Watch me eat this half gallon of Ben & Jerrys lol
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    The best part about MFP is that it's not a diet, it's a tool to help you make the right choices
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Welcome to MfP!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Welcome! Hop in!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    <raises hand> Lifelong yo-yo dieter here. I only joined MFP to see if that would help me crack this nut. Good luck and strength to you!
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi! I’ve been dieting for so long too! I’ve tried so many, but MFP is the one that has worked the best for me. Best of luck!! You’ll find strength and motivation in others here 😊
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,243 Member
    Try not to beat yourself up over bad days we all give in to temptations when we have had a rough day but what you need to remember its ok you are not on your own we have all been there. You can do it just believe in yourself.
  • AmyDevil2019
    AmyDevil2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there, I’m just looking for a few people to keep me motivated....just had my second baby but it’s been somewhat difficult and stressful.