215 pounds lost in 15 months

Replies

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Fantasic work - you sir are an inspiration!
  • Tic78
    Tic78 Posts: 232 Member
    Outstanding life changing achievement. Well done
  • JudyKenova5
    JudyKenova5 Posts: 2 Member
    Impressed! Good work!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Wow! You are incredible. What an accomplishment!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    This is incredible. you look great!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    You are amazing, well done!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,406 Member
    Your avatar mentions diabetes. How has this affected your diabetes?

Excellent job. You have a lot to be proud of!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    grebber1 wrote: »
    I also have started diving into intermittent fasting on mondays and Thursdays.

Do you think you could have achieved such astounding success if you ate 2500 calories a day? That would have obviously meant being ok with slower weight loss but getting to eat more food.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    So successful and great practical tips for weight loss and management! Thanks for sharing.
  • willoubr
    willoubr Posts: 2 Member
    Wow..just Wow!
  • jessicak0614
    jessicak0614 Posts: 42 Member
    You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • grebber1
    grebber1 Posts: 216 Member
    Your avatar mentions diabetes. How has this affected your diabetes?

Excellent job. You have a lot to be proud of!
    Was just an avatar trolling lil Debbie's snack cakes. Fortunately I dont have diabetes

• grebber1

Do you think you could have achieved such astounding success if you ate 2500 calories a day? That would have obviously meant being ok with slower weight loss but getting to eat more food.

Yes I think it would have been the same results just a lil longer to get them. But getting to eat more calories would have made some days better.
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    edited October 2019

I also have been finding some success with intermittent fasting. Not necessarily in that fasting days are low calories (even though that's a given) but in that on normal days I find less food makes me feel full. Purely anecdotal because I have done very little research into the "how it works" but I feel that intermittent fasting assists in making me feel fuller faster. I have been doing a near complete fast 1 day a week (normally 1 "built bar" at 140 calories) and a <1000-1500 calorie deficit from a 2lb a week calculation OMAD "fast" another day during the week. I've lost about 75lbs total in about 9 months and picked up this about 3-4 months ago and have seen a slight increase in weight loss while maintaining the same calorie count from when I started.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    good job!! you look amazing!
  • grebber1
    good job!! you look amazing!

Thank you!
  • hconte
    hconte Posts: 2 Member
    Just the motivation I was looking for today. Thank you!
  • davidapel8616
    davidapel8616 Posts: 6 Member
    Great Job!!! I’m down 53lbs in 3 months. I have back to doing 5k’s again. The one change that I had to deal with is I have a gluten allergy so it keeps me in check with the foods I eat. Every day is a new day. If u screw up one day there is always a fresh start the next day! Keep up the good work
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    awesome job.
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    That's awesome, congratulations. You've gone from (likely) where I started to where I want to be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!