Hello from So. Cal.!

Options
I've been using the Android app on my phone to keep track of calories/excercise, but I don't stick to for more than a week or so. Then I start tracking again a few weeks later....

The app is a great tool while you're out, but I just logged in online, and this is faster and has more tools!

I really need to get my weight under control....that middle age thing is making it really hard!

Replies

• ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Being online with this website is a lot better than being on the phone. I try to logon the computer every day even though I logon with my phone as well.

If you would like to add me, feel free to do so!!
  • computerwizsheri
    Options
    I use the phone app to quickly scan my food when applicable, but prefer the website for everything else.
  • harleygirlT
    harleygirlT Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello So.Cal, I'm in Central Valley....I know about the middle age thing and yes it really makes it harder I think....did WW few years back and lost 80 lbs in less than a year...slowly some came back because I couldn't afford to go to classes....now I'm really trying and it's so hard!!! But I'm keeping at it and eventually that scale has to give LOL!!!!!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am from Santa Barbara as well :)
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Welcome...I know what you mean - I am SexyNMy40s and everything seems to sloow down. lol I am originally from Long Beach, Cali
  • meliturtlee
    Options
    Welcome SoCal!! Where the weather is hardly an excuse to not work out. The forums are super helpful to keep you on track! You just need to find your motivation to keep logging on, and the people here are helpful too.
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    After a while it becomes second nature!!
  • caligirl328
    Options
    /Wave from Central Cal, Welcome to MFP! Yah I hear ya on the middle aged thing, I'm right there with ya! Hang in there, have patience, you can do it!! :-)