Oldie but Newbie

I opened this account 2014 and yes I'm back lol. Recently went through some pretty life shattering stuff and Ive decided its my time. Time to worry about me for once....My Health my appearance...what I want. So here I am again. Already down 10lbs from my starting weight. Which wont reflect here Ive lost any yet because I still need to get to that weight from 2014 lol But, Im determined this time!!

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Welcome back!
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Welcome back! I just restarted my logging again after a break since 2013. My data is complete garbage right now because I treated myself to a new Fitbit (dead battery in the previous one), new scale (because the old one was broken), and new eating routine centered around medication and supplement timing (Ugh. But that's more or less why I'm here again.).

I, too, am excited about getting my health back under control! May the odds be ever in our favor!
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Welcome back! I am an old newbie too. I lost 40 lbs way back when. Went through several set backs including a two year bout of vertigo and gained it plus more back. I've been at it again since April. Good luck!
  • tiredoftheflab
    tiredoftheflab Posts: 9 Member
    I'm in the same boat. I've been off and on here numerous amounts of time.ive lost a few pounds and gained back more than I've lost. I need to get healthy. Its literally a life or death situation. I am diabetic and I have high cholesterol.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,246 Member
    Good luck everyone sometimes we just need a break then come back stronger!
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    I'm an old member back again. Lost 50 lbs got under 300 and then gained 20 of it back. I had a supportive friend then, needing some again.
  • tallbanyan
    tallbanyan Posts: 65 Member
    welcome back :) back after a long hiatus myself!
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Hello to you. Hope you are still here
  • deb4nyer
    deb4nyer Posts: 5 Member
    I’m an oldie newbie as well. I really hope I can make it stick this time. I have a few “set points” that my body fights horribly to get past. I am at one now. Struggling with just wanting to give up. Try to remind myself that if I stick with it, I can get past this, but if I give up, in a few weeks I’ll wish I was where I am right now. So, trying to hang in there.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,246 Member
    Welcome back, good luck with your goals.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,938 Member
    Welcome back ... Wishing you much success on your journey :)