Need a workout buddy/ motivator ❤️

From West Yorkshire and seeing if anyone would want to go through a weight loss journey with me so we can help each other actually do it and not do another year of “I’ll do it soon” I need to lose weight now !! Haha xxx

Replies

• Tom_LifeHackDiet
    Tom_LifeHackDiet Posts: 3 Member
    Welcome, I've lost 10Kg, and want to lose another 10Kg also. Biggest decision is actually starting, now its just practicalities/planning! Whats your plan. I'm eating smaller portions, more regularly, I want to lose 1Lb per week (I have done upto now roughly). More interested in long term health than quick health loss.
  • LucyLou1303
    LucyLou1303 Posts: 11 Member
    Welcome, I've lost 10Kg, and want to lose another 10Kg also. Biggest decision is actually starting, now its just practicalities/planning! Whats your plan. I'm eating smaller portions, more regularly, I want to lose 1Lb per week (I have done upto now roughly). More interested in long term health than quick health loss.
    I think I’m going to see how I go with lighter snacks through out the day and one main meal, this alongside lots of water!! And slow exercise to begin with long walks till I build up endurance!