Introduction

Options
Hi everyone. I am new, as of today. I am a little nervous, but excited to make a commitment to my health. I have struggled with being overweight since 5 years old! I just turned 40 and am determined to know, for the first time in my life, what it is like to not feel ashamed in my own skin and not be tired all the time!

Replies

• jenngitch
    jenngitch Posts: 190 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Melissa! I am Jennifer. No need to be nervous, just take one day at a time:) I have had ups and downs (more than I can count) but overall I am down 50 lbs. You CAN do it!

Add me as a friend if you like! My diary is open although boring haha
  • melissahouse831
    melissahouse831 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lol. Thank you so much Jennifer. How do you add friends on here? I deleted my Facebook (tired of negativity). Do I just go to my app and search your user name?
  • Danicus10
    Danicus10 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratts on making the commitment. You will do great. with a little motivation anything is possible. My wife always tells me you should love yourself no matter what but wanting to change for the better is never a choice in the wrong direction. So Stay Motivated.
  • RamblinMan5
    RamblinMan5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Lol. Thank you so much Jennifer. How do you add friends on here? I deleted my Facebook (tired of negativity). Do I just go to my app and search your user name?

Welcome to MFP! I just came back (again!) and am ready to shed the pounds off! With the holidays on the horizon, it's going to take a concerted effort and a lot of support!

To add friends, click on their name, click on their name again, then the people icon and, voila, request to be a friend... try it out and if you have a problem, let me know and I'll try to help out.

Stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great! 😃

Let's do this!