Just looking for friends :-)

Options
ImWineFine
ImWineFine Posts: 16 Member
Really looking for a workout partner. I’m in the Indianapolis area. Don’t think too many use this app tho lol. Anyway I’ll take friends don’t have those either

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺 Your friend Aracely
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Hello and I wish you luck. I'm not a big fan of Indiana. I tried running to Indiana once and found some water and stepped on something icky and slimy. It was just a puddle and to the west. So maybe I do like Indiana and not those puddles in Iowa. Down with Iowa.
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    ImWineFine wrote: »
    Really looking for a workout partner. I’m in the Indianapolis area. Don’t think too many use this app tho lol. Anyway I’ll take friends don’t have those either

Please add me and let me bring my work ethic to you. I can mail you copies of my video tapes which show the proper form in my workouts.
  • LucyLou1303
    LucyLou1303 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m down to make some new friends on here !
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »

Please add me and let me bring my work ethic to you. I can mail you copies of my video tapes which show the proper form in my workouts.

VHS or BetaMax ??
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    RevGym2 wrote: »

VHS or BetaMax ??

VHS. I use high-quality tapes
  • RamblinMan5
    RamblinMan5 Posts: 27 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

I'm in Indianapolis, what side of town are you?